Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged! Thanks Juliette!

One Word Tag...

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Ben
3. Your hair? brownish
4. Your mother? generous
5. Your father? supportive
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? bizarre
8. Your favorite drink? (virgin) daiquiris
9. Your dream/goal? Italy
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your children? beautiful
12. Your fear? spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? athletic
16. Muffins? chocolate (costco does it nicely)
17. One of your wish list items? Cricut-Cutter
18. Where you grew up? Lolo
20. What are you wearing? blah
21. Your TV? backyardigans
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? mismatched
24. Your life? motherhood
25. Your mood? pleasant
26. Missing someone? Dad
27. Your car? pilot
28. Something you’re not wearing? jewelery
29. Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? burnt
31. Like someone? friends
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? hmmm...?

I tag Sarah K, Heidi & Erin S

2 comments:

Juliette said...

YAY! fun tag! It sure made me think, anyway I think we should take a trip to Target some time since it was both of ours fav store, or costco!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you didn't tag me! It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday! So, I'm working on getting my own blog started...wish me luck!