Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend fun

We had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. Ben's Dad and Step-mom came down to share in the fun. We went to Melba for a parade and food, had a BBQ at our house, and then drove to Boise for a big firework display. The next day we hung out at the pool at Sarah's apartment complex. It was a great weekend to celebrate our Nation's Birthday. We love this country and are so grateful for those who did so much to provide us with such priceless freedoms.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was a fun weekend and I'm glad a got to share it with you guys. Do I really look like those pics? Gross, those are some serious chicken wings.

Kasey said...

Wow you cut your hair!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Juliette said...

Funny, as I sit and look at your blog, I get a notice that you left a comment on mine, I guess we think alike, looking at eachothers blogs at the same time. Glad to see you guys had a good 4th of July in Melba!!