Ben had the idea to go to Twin Falls, ID this last weekend for the new temple's open house that was recently built there; and also the Blue Angels' Air Show. I was able to get free tickets to the Air Show from a friend so that helped make it all happen. We loaded up the car Saturday morning and took off. We went to the temple first. It is so beautiful!! We meant to take pictures of the outside, but forgot to before we left. It was open to the public to tour before being dedicated, so there were tons of people waiting to go inside. After eating lunch, we drove over to see the Air Show. It was hot outside, so we found some shade under an airplane wing which didn't have a very great view. Hey, it was shade, so we took what we could get! The girl's actually did really good considering the temperature. Lindsey hated the noise of the A15 (I think that's what it's called, at least) but it was very loud and even made me jump here and there. The pictures I posted are probably more interesting to the men out there than the women, but it was a fun experience and worth the drive.



6 comments:
The A-15 sorry babe, it was the F-16 that was loud. I think you are confused with the A-10 we sat under the wing of during the show.
So I noticed that you cut your hair off Becky! Very cute! You probably did it forever ago and I am just a terrible friend and haven't noticed. I have been wanting to chop my hair for a while but Jake doesn't want me to. It has gotten VERY long and it is hard to have so much hair in the hot, hot summer. Looks like you had fun! We have been thinking about going up to see the temple open house. How long is it going for and do you have to have tickets?
Sounds like fun! I wanted to go to the hydroplane races on the Cloumbia River in Tri-Cities this past weekend but with Jon's schedule the closest we came was seeing the cranes next to the river on our way to grandma and grandpa's house after everyone had packed up...maybe next year. Glad you had a good time!
Glad to see that you guys had a great time! I bet it was awesome to go walk through the new temple as well, what a fun day!
We just went to the Twin Falls open house too, I thought that it was AMAZING! Glad to see that you are living over here. We will have to get together.
Apparently, I am now the proud owner of a very cute blog layout (in my opinion) because of you or one of your friends...my friend had this super cute blog layout, she said she got from my friend rachel. Well, apparently, my friend Rachel found it from browsing through your blog links...so whoever found the website thecutestblogontheblock.com thanks!!!
Post a Comment