Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Cheerleaders

While we were in Montana, it was homecoming week for the University of Montana Grizzly's (Ben's school). My mom and I got the girl's all decked out for the parade before the big football game. I couldn't get over how cute they both looked in their little outfits, with Griz paws on their cheeks and little pom-poms. There's a picture of Lindsey attempting a hand-stand like the gymnasts that came through. We all had a good time!

7 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

These are so adorable!! I love the cheek tatoos. Fortunately UM colors are very pretty colors on your dark-haired beauties. Oh this makes me homesick! Missoula in the fall. . . .

Tony and Sarah Hendricks said...

The girls look so adorable in their outfits!!!!!

Unknown said...

Way too cute! I bet you're glad to be home even though it's nice to be with family! Glad to hear you had a great time!

Danegar Nutz said...

I'm a little envious of Courtney's shirt.

It.

Is.



AWESOME.

And what is up with this 'word verification'? I wouldn't mind it so much if I had to spell an actual word, but "cdidcrdi"?

Doesn't exist.

Sarah said...

So cute, love the outfits. I was telling my dad about Lindsey trying to do handstands. He thought it was pretty funny. This time of year always makes me miss Missoula. Fall, football games, parades, farmers market........

- Tristin - said...

Ahhh! Zootown! This IS a great time of year up there! I was hoping the Broncos might be playing the good 'ol Griz this season... Maybe next year! :D The girls are so dang cute!

Erin said...

The girls looks so cute in their outfits! I bet it was so fun to be with family. It looks like you had a great time with lots of fun activities. I think we will have to try bowling sometime.