
Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
4 comments:
Aurora was always my favorite. I didn't even know it was possible to miss people as much as I've miss you four. I'm glad you guys had fun, but I'm even more glad you'll be home Sunday.
Now I can comment...didn't know I had to be signed in to comment..I will eventually get this figured out! Haven't done the princess thing yet. :)
YAY, good to hear you are back in town, it has seemed like forever! I do think that we need to plan to do something together soon, maybe just the 2 of us!!! Anyway, that Disney Princess fits you well, thoughtful and loving!! Hope you had a good trip.
Well, I'm glad to see that it didn'
t take you a long time to get settled back into your routine after being gone for 2 weeks, The pictures turned out very cute. And between Pamela and you, I think you both found the correct princess for yourselves.
Post a Comment