Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Cuties

We've had a busy week, so Lindsey didn't get to carve her pumpkin until the night before Halloween. Oh well. At least it got done I say! Lindsey was definitely putting her elbow grease into getting the last chunks of yuckiness out. She's so funny!

So on Halloween I thought we had some of the cutest girl's around. It was so fun dressing them up. A big thanks to Grandma Anderson for the costumes. They were a hit! Lindsey (if you can't tell by the pictures) was a St. Bernard puppy and Courtney was a lamb. They both loved trick-or-treating and within a short period of time, Lindsey had her pail full of treats.


4 comments:

Knapp family said...

Love the Pix!!

Juliette said...

Yes, they were some of the cutest! I loved their costumes, cute and warm! Also I love the video of them sharing that sucker, so cute!

Kasey said...

awwwwww...how cute! i have to say, the little lamb outfit is my favorite. But both are adorable.

Unknown said...

very very cute!