Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lindsey's Photography Skills

Lindsey got a hold of our camera (Yes Ben, I left it in her reach) and here are the awesome shots she got. We may need to work on her zoom, as well as figuring out the best aperture techniques for the setting she is in, but I think we're on the right track.

This is one of Courtney's new jack/frog-in-the-box toy. Very cute.

Here is a balloon left over from her Birthday party.

I'm sure she didn't mean to cut off the bunny's eyes, but it is a nice chin close-up.

OK I have no idea what she was doing here.

Our lovely PC.

And of course, her beloved sister. (This was how I knew it was Lindsey playing with the camera--she'll have to work on cleaning up the evidence in the future).

2 comments:

Sue Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue Anderson said...

At least it didn't cost you anything to have the pictures developed. With today's technology all you would have done was press delete, but on the other hand, if she would have banged around the camera or dropped it, the viewing screen could have been broken, so you can't see what the picture looks like until you do download it or have it developed. Something that happened to mine when it was lent out to some older girls for a fun time...