There's plenty of these where they came from! (The girls have new dresses for church this Sunday too which will likely be posted as well). I just can't help but take the girls' pictures right before we head out the door to church. They always look their very best, and I love how the pain of it is usually written all over Courtney's face. She'll appreciate my efforts when she's older. She's got better things to be doing (like feeding her baby in on the bathroom scale).
5 comments:
Cute! Cute! Triple cute!
Love the dresses! Love the girls! they are too cute.
They look so CUTE in their church dresses!!! I love it!
You guys are the cutest family ever, those little girls are so beautiful!
Holy smokes for the first time Courtney doesn't look so tiny and more like a little girl. NOOOOooooooooo!
Love all the dresses they look so cute.
Post a Comment