Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Life seems to be crazy having three kiddos. It's been great, but I haven't had a shortage of things I could be doing throughout the day. Going places has been hard with how busy Lindsey and Courtney tend to be--checking everything out around them. Natalie has still been pretty sleepy but is beginning to let me know how much she loves to be held and doesn't always want to be put down.

This will be a quick update to let you all know what we (the girls) have been up to during the days while we're home. Here are some of my favorite pictures.



Courtney hit Lindsey right in the neck with a snowball. She had a much better sense of humor about it than Courtney did when she got hit in the head with one.


We made turkey's out of leaves for Thanksgiving and displayed them on our front door.

For the first while after Natalie was born, Courtney wanted to hold her baby sister every other moment. She's such a proud big sister!

After Natalie's bath, the girls wanted to help snap up her onesie.

Courtney felt Natalie needed a friend to sleep with during her nap.

My mom got this dress for Natalie. She looks so cute!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the action shots! I noticed no new pics of the new hair... Natalie is too cute as well and I love that Court thought she should have Woody to sleep with her...adorable!

Erin said...

So cute! I'm impressed that you thought of the turkey crafts. I need to think of some fun activities. I know my kids are getting cabin fever.

Juliette said...

Cute update, and cute girls! Katelyn's snow clothes are brown and pink too! She would fit right in. I love little Natalie's new dress, good job Grandma! Glad to see you are all doing well!

Sarah said...

Awesome, love the snow pics. I'm with Pamela, I want to see more pics of the new hair.

Anonymous said...

Becky, your little family is adorable! And your new addition is precious - you are one lucky lady! Your mom told my mom you guys will be back to visit after the holidays! I would love to get together again and catch up! Love, Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

ah they are all so beautiful...Natalie is a lucky little girl to be so loved!

molly said...

Becky! I need to check your blog more often. I just found out you were pregnant a month ago (not knowing how far along you were). And Bang! You had your baby! Congratulations! I love the name. Natalie is my grandma's name. I considered it when we had Reagan. Yea for the Klotthor family!