Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories!

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that we had together(Ben, Becky, one of each, or one with both of us). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot; anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me (Becky), I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have Fun!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to think hard about a memory for you. There are a lot of fun little ones, but here is one that I like. After I had Liberty, and the day that I had my gall bladder surgery you and Ben came to stay with me so that Jake could go to class. Someone from the ward brought me dinner and sadly, it was terrible! We ended up ordering pizza in an effort to eat something decent. Because of the surgery I was having some nursing stress and you were so good to help me out with that- I'm sure you remember the specifics so I'll leave that off.
Also, the day that I was in labor with Liberty we were supposed to be coming over for dinner and the guys were going to go to priesthood session. Obviously my water had broken and I was in no position to come over. I was feeling so bad that we were going to have to cancel on you, so much so that I was worried about calling to tell you we weren't coming. Of course when I did call you completely understood our flakiness. I think I was also a bit emotional with everything going on- making the situation with cancelling on you feel much worse than it actually was! There are lots more- but those are two I thought that maybe you would have forgotten about!

cokelady said...

Okay, I admit it--this isn't a memory. That's only because I don't know you and therefore have no memories of you. :-)

I saw your comment on Kasey's blog (I know her through church) and came over to see who you are. I've never commented on a stranger's blog before (!), but as I looked through your blog I was struck by how much we have in common. Mostly, I just had to write and say YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS!!! You have some of the all-time greatest kid pictures up! I DIE over the ones of the baby girl buried in toys--her expressions are hilarious! Anyway, if it means anything from a stranger, your kids are beautiful!!! :-)

~Becki~

cokelady said...

I hope it doesn't totally freak you out to have some strange girl you've never met commenting on your blog... (If it does, just say so--I think I would understand!)

But I noticed that you had Etsy listed as one of your favorite websites. I'd never heard of it before my sister-in-law got involved with it recently. Since you're into scrapbooking and making cards (I'm snoopy--saw it on your profile) I thought you might like to look at some of her stuff for ideas. I love to do that kind of thing, but I usually just find myself collecting the supplies rather than using them! Still, I have great appreciation for the work of people who actually use their supplies and are really good at it. ;-) If you go to Etsy and search for EmileeAnn under "sellers" you'll find her. She does great work. Since I don't have anything to show off personally, I just show off her stuff. Ha!

~The Other Becki~

Kasey said...

My friend Becki, meets my Neighbor/friend Becky via blogs...weird (enter twilight music).

I remember when you guys came over for my luau and how cute you all were. Ben wouldn't wear the lei, while Lindsey had one two right?? If I had a number one neighbor book in my whole adult life you guys would be it. :)

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

I posted a comment a while ago. Maybe I did something wrong??? Or you just didn't allow it to be posted! Now I have to think of another good memory. Hmmmmmm?

Unknown said...

Oh where to begin!!! I am reminded everytime we go home and the kids play that fisher price tape recorder with you on the opposite side of the tape...cracks me up everytime!

Knapp family said...

I remember meeting you for the first time I think it was a picnic in church after our church block.
Ron and I thought you and Ben make such a cute couple. You were so sweet and fun to talk to.

molly said...

I hate to admit it, but my memory of you mirrors yours of me. GIRLS CAMP!!! Where the names Becky and Molly meant "slave girls" in Mormon language! It was so theraputic to lay in the tent and laugh and giggle with you! Ahhhh I'd like to say I've never been back, but unfortuneately, I have. It wasn't near as much fun without you though!

Good to hear from you! Take care - Molly