Today we celebrate the day Ben was born--32 years ago. Ben has such a wonderful spirit about him. He has been my best friend for the past 6 1/2 years and I don't want to think of how life would be without him. He's funny, smart, level-headed, handsome, thoughtful, romantic, spiritual, and brave. He works hard to make sure myself and our two girls are always taken care of. He knows me inside out and can predict my feelings and thoughts. He listens to me and strives to be the best husband possible (which he is). He loves our children and enjoys being their daddy. I couldn't have been blessed more by having the opportunity to be his eternal companion.
I love you Ben.

Wasn't he just the cutest?


The dating days--yes, I used to color my hair (it looks terrible in this pic!)

Cocoa Beach, FL (our honeymoon)


Our first baby Lindsey


Our 2nd, Courtney


Ben's birthday pie. (My 3rd attempt at pie-making)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!
Love ya!
Hey your pie looked great! Hope he had a good one!
Becky, you are the best thing that came into Ben's life and ours as well. I am just glad you and Ben found each other. Happy Birthday Son! Love you for always.
Post a Comment