I wish I had more time to tell all about the fun details from our Halloween experience this year, but unfortunately, I have to get ready for bed soon. I at least needed to post some pictures though for some anxious grandparents we have out there. As you'll be able to see from the pictures, Lindsey was our sweet little butterfly, and Courtney, a nice fuzzy chicken. Thank you Grandma Anderson for the cozy warm costumes! They were both a hit! Courtney especially got a kick out of everything we did. She had trouble at first understanding the concept of waiting to eat her candy until the end, but she got over it pretty quickly. She was skipping along down the sidewalks from house to house because she was so excited about what was going on. Lindsey kept saying toward the end of the night "I want to go home...after one more house"...but she'd say that over and over again after each last house. They both made a haul and we all had a blast!
We had a trunk-or-treat at our church that we went to first.
There was no wiping the giant grin off of Courtney's face all night long.
Lindsey guarding her candy once we got home (Courtney was just trying to compare)
Courtney trying to guard her candy.
Here was one of the many houses we visited.
They both used very good manners and always said thank you. When Ben's mom asked Lindsey over the phone how her night went after we got back, she said "It was hilarious!" Glad they had fun!
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I love the chicken costume!
That video is sweet! Their cute little voices. :)
Post a Comment