Friday, August 20, 2010

Trip to the Sprinkler Park


Oh how fun it was today being able to take the girls to Settler's Park. Aunt Sarah met up with us and we had a nice little picnic in the shady grass. When finished, the girls were able to go out and play in the water. Lindsey fluttered all over the splash decks, hitting one sprinkler after the next. Courtney on the other hand found a nice and predictable one, and didn't move from that area. It was a beautiful day to do it and I'm so glad we could get it in before the summer quickly approaches it's end.


1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

Okay, did you just post a ton? I swear I've been missing out. It looks like you guys have had a ton of fun this summer. It was fun to read and see what you've been up to. Give those cute girls hugs for me!