The last weekend in August we took a trip to the annual fair in Boise. It's always fun to get loaded up with all the greasy artery-clogging food, but I think I've gotten my fill for a few years after this trip. It was a good time, but I realized just how expensive everything is (for example, it cost Ben and Lindsey $10 to ride together once on the farris wheel). You go into it knowing that you're going to eat unhealthily, but Lindsey ended up getting sick off of her Pronto Pup and threw up in the middle of the night. The girls did have a good time feeding the animals and seeing the horses, but that was really the extent of it. Oh well. You live and you learn!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Visit to the Boise Fair
The last weekend in August we took a trip to the annual fair in Boise. It's always fun to get loaded up with all the greasy artery-clogging food, but I think I've gotten my fill for a few years after this trip. It was a good time, but I realized just how expensive everything is (for example, it cost Ben and Lindsey $10 to ride together once on the farris wheel). You go into it knowing that you're going to eat unhealthily, but Lindsey ended up getting sick off of her Pronto Pup and threw up in the middle of the night. The girls did have a good time feeding the animals and seeing the horses, but that was really the extent of it. Oh well. You live and you learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment